Yes. Especially if you owe a large amount of money to the I.R.S. (over $100,000), we would be happy to meet with you either in the office or by telephone to discuss your tax situation. We have resolved many serious tax problems for clients by using offers in compromise, installment agreements and bankruptcy.

We can handle I.R.S. cases throughout the U.S., so even if you are not in the Houston, Texas area we are permitted to help you with your tax collection problems.

J Thomas Black
Connect with me
Board Certified, Consumer Bankruptcy Law- Texas Board of Legal Specialization