Homeowner's associations in Texas can foreclose on Texas homes for unpaid HOA dues. Under a new law, they must first file a lawsuit and get a judgment against you. But then they can proceed with foreclosure. 

Don't lose your home to a foreclosure! If you qualify, it may be possible for you to file a chapter 13 bankruptcy to stop the foreclosure and allow you to catch up your delinquent HOA dues, and possibly also deal with your other debts, in a way that you can afford. If you live in the Houston, Texas area or surrounding counties, call our office at 713-772-8037 to arrange your first complementary consultation with one of our lawyers.

J Thomas Black
Connect with me
Board Certified, Consumer Bankruptcy Law- Texas Board of Legal Specialization